Visuer Interactive Pte Ltd (“Visuer”) respects the privacy rights of our customers. We strive to ensure that your Personal Data is secure and protected. The purpose of this Policy is to help you understand the kind of Personal Data we collect and how we handle and use them after collection. This Policy is in compliance with Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
By accessing and using this site, you agree to the terms set forth in this Policy. Please review this Policy before using our website, or providing us with any of your Personal Data.
- Personal Data
In order to serve you better and address your needs, Visuer may have to request for your Personal Data. This may include but not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, mailing address, work address, email, telephone number(s), fax number, credit card information, NRIC, passport number, preferred room types, type of event activities. The information may be collected via the forms you have used to submit to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
- Collection of Personal Data
When browsing our website, most of the pages are for information purposes and therefore, can be done so anonymously without having to provide any personal data about yourself. There are instances where we may require information from you.
Generally, Visuer may collect Personal Data in the following ways:
– When you submit an enquiry form or other forms relating to any of our services or information for our services;
– When you email us enquiring on any of our services or information for our services;
– When you subscribe to our newsletter;
– When you establish any online accounts with us;
– When you request to be on our mailing list;
– When you respond to any of our promotions, marketing initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data;
– When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
- Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data
By providing Visuer with your Personal Data, you consent Visuer to use your Personal Data for the purposes including but not limited to the following:
– Responding to your enquiries;
– Providing services such as reservations of hotel rooms, meeting packages, meeting facilities or other guest facilitation services;
– Informing of any promotional activities and marketing of products and services offered by [COMPANY NAME] and any of its related companies including and not limited to: Room Accommodation, Food & Beverage, Special Events via email, mobile, message or phone;
– Conducting any investigations relating to any potential disputes, complaints, billing or fraud;
– For review of guest satisfaction level for services provided by Visuer;
– Any contests or competitions;
- Disclosure of Personal Data
Visuer does not sell nor trade your Personal Data. Visuer will take responsible steps to protect your Personal Data against any unauthorized disclosure. We may disclose your information to affiliates or third parties for the following purposes (when applicable):
– Delivery of services at your request that requires sharing or disclosure of Personal Data. For example, when providing assistance to make reservation with a restaurant by your request or assistance to book a flight or performing web check-in at your request;
– Authorized thirty party service providers in contract with Visuer, requiring your Personal Data to perform transactions successfully such as credit card/debit card processing; analytical or management services such as market research or database management
– Compliance with any legal, law enforcement and regulatory requirements;
– During any emergency or for security concerns including but not limited to admission to hospital or police investigation;
Our third party service providers and affiliates have the responsibility to comply with Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and we urge our partners to adhere to strict compliance to ensure that your Personal Data is secure and protected. However, we are not liable for their omission or failure to comply when handling your Personal Data.
A cookie is a unique identifier and a small text file located in your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. It does not reveal your Personal Data but remembers you to facilitate your access to our website and personalize your online experience with us. Cookies can be disabled via your Internet web browser but this may cause delay or even disrupt your experience when browsing or making bookings via our website.
- Withdrawal of Consent & Correction of your Personal Data
If you would like to update your Personal Data or withdraw your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data set out in this policy; you can submit a request to [email protected] with reasonable notice.
- Contact Us
You may contact us either by post or by email at the following address: